Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hey the most important note........

1st and foremost I have to say my BIG thanks to pradip uncle.. He gave me all the advice , encouragement , support and everything else that i needed.
Then about me.I am Sharanya basically from Cochin.
In the field of singing I have been learning carnatic music since may be my 1st std .I love singing. I aspire to be a good singer someday, a dream of all singers.
So for my improvement please let me know ur commentz

Thanking u and have a great day

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sharanya,
i m indu choodan frm trivandrum. i also like malayalam songs vmuch. i m waiting 4 ur songs.

wth luv,

drchoodan

mail id: choodan@gmail.com

3:40 AM  
Blogger Ganesh said...

Hi Sharanya,

Beatiful aalap and nice rendition of the song. Would like to hear more of Chaarukesi

Cheers
Ganesh

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home